- Network Security Audits
- Designing, Building and Installing Turn-Key Systems
- Network Design and Configuration
- Provide Network Training on Various Hardware and Software Applications
- Offer Consultation and Hands-On Support for Hardware and Software Migration
- Documentation of Various Network Information
- Project Management
- Installation and Support of LAN \ WAN and WLAN Connectivity
- Office Phone Systems & Cabling
- Web and Email Hosting
- Web Development
- Software Programming
- Wireless Connectivity
- VPN and Firewall Configurations
- Turn Key Office Solutions
- EMR System (Electronic Medical Records) Paperless Office
And much! much! MORE!
Server Service Level Program
- Security Patch Management
SQL Server, Exchange, IIS, OS
- Virus Definition Management
- Backup Management
- Firmware Management
- Service Monitoring and Notification
- Event Log Monitoring
- Disaster Recovery Coverage
Comprehensive Server Management
Our comprehensive server management keeps your servers running, available and secure.
Multiple Service Levels for Workstation Management
Our comprehensive Workstation level services are designed to keep your systems and personnel productive. Each program provides varying levels of coverage based on user, desired results and budget without compromising quality.
Managed Service Benefits
- Productivity Gains
- Cost Management and Control
- Managed Expansion and Growth
Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. By using a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs, we can advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
Managed Service Features
- Site Assessment and Inventory
- Proactive Service
- Management and Status Reporting
- Best Practice Driven
- Automated and Reliable
We keep you informed by providing regular communication and executive reports covering the overall health of your computer network and the results of our services. All communication and issues associated with your users and systems is tracked, reported and retained for analytical, historical and audit purposes.
Proactive IT Management
By maximizing the benefits of technology, daily, weekly and monthly IT tasks can be automated and scheduled to ensure all tasks are completed and reported consistently and without fail.
As the tasks run, valuable data is gathered to spot trends and patterns which can be used to plan system changes or enhancements. This reduces or eliminates any impact on the business.
Consistency creates reliability which results in predictable costs. How many times have you received a bill that you couldn't understand or begin to determine if it was justified?
Consistency is the cornerstone of Managed Services.
Microsoft Certified Services
- Managed Security Service Provider
- Networking - office/business
- Internet Security
- PC Support & Installation
- Hard Drive Back Up
- Data Recovery
- Remote Support
- Smart Phone Support
- IT Solutions